Recent content by icardcav3

  1. I

    East Burke

  2. I

    Best stadiums to watch football

    Mt airy
  3. I

    Best stadiums to watch football

    I liked andrews away side no track and feels like your on the field I really enjoyed the playoff game there last year great atmosphere
  4. I

    Draughn football

    One hit wonder? 12 illegal transfers please name a few since apparently you know so much, where was that running clock last year?? Where’s your son now working at McDonald’s or in a cow field??
  5. I

    Draughn football

    I’m for no one guy lol
  6. I

    Draughn football

    It doesn’t matter what was said a player should never acknowledge the crowd that’s a form of being mentally weak, the part that got him was people saying drake will never throw him the ball lol
  7. I

    Draughn football

    That kid will have to grow up to make it in college as he couldn’t handle the fans at West Caldwell he got 2 technical fouls and also had his mom come out of the stands to say something to a kid in the student section but she didn’t, but his words to his mom was you better shut him up before I...
  8. I

    Draughn football

    I know he played his freshman man year at bandys
  9. I

    Draughn football

    I hear culliver is supposed to be at bandys
  10. I

    Draughn football

    I’m not quite sure Thompson lives in maiden the first time he tried to transfer. I’m pretty sure his parents came up with a address after the first attempt
  11. I

    Draughn football

    Maiden gets a transfer every year usually a QB
  12. I

    Draughn football

  13. I

    Lincolnton Coaching Search

    He’s already applied and interviewed for freedom a handful of times and they’ve passed on him everytime
  14. I

    Mount Airy vs Draughn Western 1A Finals

    The qb, and rb both return I think Draughn has 8 seniors
  15. I

    Mount Airy vs Draughn Western 1A Finals

    I hope your coaches are as dumb as you sound by preparing off last year’s performance, keep in mind last year was a mess due to Covid that game was a throw together game just so Draughn could play since so many games was being canceled at that time, but please prepare like it’s the same team...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Ryan Day delivers hilarious message to Julian Sayin on forcing ball to Jeremiah Smith: 'If he's single covered, he's open'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest