Recent content by IC1 Rowles

  1. I

    OT: Favorite rock lyrical couplets, 2 lines max. What you like?

    Mother told me, yes she told me I'd meet girls like you. She also told me,stay away you'll never know what you'll catch. - Cheap Trick In a while will the smile on my face turn to plaster. Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster. - Buffalo Springfield What's that...
  2. I

    Who's The Hottest -- '26 ACMA

    At first glance I thought Shania Twain was wearing a swim fin 🤣
  3. I

    What team are you rooting for the rest of the year?

    #1 PENN STATE #1A - Go NAVY
  4. I

    Top five guitarists you've seen live, and top five you've missed

    Top 5 seen. David Gilmour Eddie Van Halen Tommy Iomi Brian Setzer Jim Heath Wish Gary Moore BB King Clapton Jeff Beck Frank Zappa
  5. I

    Playoff jukebox

  6. I

    Army Navy game

  7. I

    Name the most underrated/forgotten Penn State football starter you can think of.

    Scott Paxon Andrew Quarless Mac Morrison Terry Killens Phil Yeboah- Kodie
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade