Recent content by Ibthechamp171

  1. I

    Covington 19 PM 7

  2. I

    Riverheads Will Repeat Because Of ?

    To answer the question though, nobody will stop Big Red in 1A. The closest would possibly be Chilhowie, but I see a 49-21 ball game there. They're on a different level. Disciplined kids, teamwork, and a strict coaching staff makes this happen.
  3. I

    Riverheads Will Repeat Because Of ?

    447.........So does the other 150 go to the rest of the school at a different location? Asking for a friend.
  4. I

    GW @ GALAX

    Galax by 35
  5. I

    PM's Joshua Fischer signs on to throw at D1 Gardner-Webb University

    Could've sworn I seen him play yesterday against Arkansas!!! HRCMSTHBM LOL
  6. I

    Galax @ Fort Chiswell

    How does Galax compare to last year?
  7. I

    Most Underrated/Overrated Teams in 1a

    Chilhowie returns every starter?
  8. I

    Anyone heard what Joshua Fischer’s been up to recently?

    I guess the tide didn't roll through those mountains of buena Vista after all. He's probably practicing with all those 4.3 guys on top the old landfill
  9. I

    PM at WC

    Rockbridge Class 3....Buffalo Gap Class 2....James River Class 2....The Blues looked good last night. When they get going, that's a potent offense to stop.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears