Recent content by ibpoe412

  1. I

    I was hoping Wenyen would come back next year...

    Also, dunno if you guys have been at the games, but he's very, very vocal. That stood out to me the most. The kid came to play
  2. I

    Ole Roy: "Men's Basketball Has Not Been Involved"

    For all you pessimists... UNC*** absolutely will get hammered. The idea that this has taken so long is false. The investigation has only been going for a year and a half, so for the largest case of fraud in NCAA history it's moving quite fast. The NCAA will not commit suicide, which due to...
  3. I

    What's it like to have..

  4. I

    KU board is already ugly.....

    Does no one get the joke
  5. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    Yup cbb, why not? Cuz they can't do worse
  6. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    I'm trying to remember the last championship team without a center...or three point snipers. Or guards that can knock down a ft... I know, we have ulis and Murray, and I love em, but they need help opening the floor. And I just don't see it happening. We are what we are, a bad shooting team...
  7. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    May be Humphries needs conditioning, maybe Tai needs to work on his shot.... Well, lot and Lee have had the opportunity to improve, but here we are. And if you give skal the minutes he's gotten, why not try out our other big men? Could they possibly do worse?
  8. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    We do have a front line. They just don't play. There is no reason not to put Humphries and Wynard in. Our current front line has had many chances. I know, trust cal, I'm not a coach, etc....
  9. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    Zero inside presence, not great outside shooters, aweful ft shooters... What else can be said?
  10. I

    Kentucky Basketball: Can Cal Work a Minor Miracle, or are UK's Flaws Fatal?

    Well, no center and no real shooters means no miracle
  11. I

    North Carolina Scandal Etc

    [QUOTyou'vebbyG_tickle_swerv, post: 2507024, member: 12920"]I'm not making any predictions on penalties, only that they didn't play any ineligible players. We all know the NCAA can do what they want. I'm just glad you finally see that Roy/MBB were not named (in fact, no teams were named in the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas To Tempe: No. 2 safety, Rivals300 WR and more talented recruits visiting Arizona State