Recent content by IApharmcrane

  1. I

    I Have a Bad Smelling About This- potential 1st Round opponents edition

    Just an FYI Kirk was hesitant to offer Brian a spot, but Reece convinced him that Brian deserved a chance.
  2. I

    Ducks gain 261 rushing

    In the end they hold a high powered offense to one touchdown. I am not a football genius, but is it possible that in our bend but don’t break philosophy the Hawks went into the game thinking stop the pass first, and make them beat us running the ball? We held their passing down well, and in the...
  3. I

    Back to Kinnick after 40 years

    Parked at Finkbine golf course last Saturday. I used to park on North end of stadium, but gave that up a few years ago as we left Iowa. I was absolutely amazed at how easy Finkbine ended up. Yes we had to walk a ways before and after the game, although if you can't walk that far there were...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas