Recent content by IANit

  1. I

    I'm standing by my season prediction

    I don't think the issue is Big 12 vs. Big Ten. Maybe in one sense - I feel like Rocco wasn't used to the closing speed in the secondary on some of his deep throws. I think the biggest concern is that it felt like coaching was a problem. The way we respond on Friday will tell us a lot.
  2. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Almost delivered to Wisconsin right there.
  3. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Rocco has a tendency to deliver late game even if he hasn't played that well all day.
  4. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Pressure's on Rocco now.
  5. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Wisconsin about to make it 20-17.
  6. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I'm a bit worried about Northwestern on a Friday if Rocco can't put something together in the 4th.
  7. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Florida took it to Ole Miss and their Heisman Trophy Candidate QB, 52-28. Maybe Florida's the team to beat this year.
  8. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    20-19 Hawks. Hurts our SOS, but if we don't play better going forward it's not going to matter much.
  9. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I haven't seen many great teams yet this year.
  10. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    17-7. Time for Rocco to step up.
  11. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Wisconsin threatening. No quit in the Badgers right now.
  12. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I know it was the first game and non-conference, but so far we look better on D than Notre Dame did.
  13. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Zayas was a great find. Franklin didn't recruit New Jersey well.
  14. I

    Beau

    Btw, I was referring to the Mizzou starting job, which Eli was not just handing to him. Should have been obvious. There was no competition at PSU. But you are looking for anything anyone.says as a slight of Drew. It may be unfair, but I have 5 star expectations for Drew, and 3-4 star...
  15. I

    Beau

    They've played 121 times. This is the largest comeback by Mizzou in series history. Historical. Fact. Not saying he's better than Allar. But he played well today.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football