Recent content by IanCurtis80

  1. I

    Fire Schiano

    The fact that Schiano still has a building pass this morning says everything about Rutgers athletics: past, present and future.
  2. I

    OT: Gene Hackman and his wife found dead in their New Mexico home

    Good guess Section124: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/gene-hackman-and-wifes-causes-of-death-revealed/ar-AA1AtI0V
  3. I

    If KSU doesn't make the 4th down conversion....

    Ultimately the problem is the perceived trajectory of the program. Look at next season's schedule. It will be a minor miracle if we win 6 games.
  4. I

    Football TEs coach Andrew Aurich to be next Harvard Head Coach

    “It smells of some kind of sham process,” said Joe Mattson, who played for the Crimson in the 1990s. “There is no other explanation for hiring an unsuccessful tight end coach from a really crappy program.”
  5. I

    OT: R & R HOF Nominees Announced

    Still no Joy Division/New Order...at least T. Rex and Kraftwerk made it in recently
  6. I

    Army vs. Navy

    Yes, it was around 7pm. They had 60 miles to go, so assuming 10 minute miles, they should've made it to Met Life around 5 this morning.
  7. I

    Army vs. Navy

    I was driving back from Pittsburgh last night and passed a group of runners escorted by the NJ State Police on route 1 in Trenton; finally figured out that it was Midshipmen running a football from Annapolis to Met Life for today's game...
  8. I

    OT: Songs where the background singers shine and make the song

    That's Ellen Foley; she sang on the Clash's Hitsville UK and is the subject of Should I Stay or Should I Go
  9. I

    OT: Potential Winter Storm on 3/7-8

    5 second long snow thunder in west windsor
  10. I

    OT: Potential Winter Storm on 3/7-8

    I'm sure #'s can give them better names than WC. This week's storm is Quinn; last week's was Riley. Note that Q comes before R in the alphabet.
  11. I

    OT: US down 1-0 early on to T&T on a friggin' own goal

    nope, USA officially done
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning