Recent content by Iamjaytee

  1. I

    I’m no fashionista...

    First thing I thought when I saw Aikman, did they lose his luggage or something? The Bears socks remind me of Big Bird’s legs.
  2. I

    Top Teams to Watch for 2020?

    ok cool. Just seems small compared to what we've been used to the last few years, and could explain the conference loss. Maybe not. It's just simply a difference over the last 3 years where LWE has had 1 loss, that we notice in the stands. Nothing to get upset about, Merry Christmas.
  3. I

    Top Teams to Watch for 2020?

    140 was the starting number after North, they got it down that first season to like 120something. 50 isn't a lot at East compared with the last few years. I realize when you see other teams it seems like a lot.
  4. I

    Top Teams to Watch for 2020?

    7-2 and lost Conference for the first time in LWE history. I do think though that they pulled up a couple of their best to varsity this year, which effected an already small team. Less and less kids are coming out for football.
  5. I

    Do they sell . . .

    I just woke the dogs laughing!
  6. I

    Congrats to the 8A Champions

    I remember two posts here that really rang true in the end, sorry I forgot the authors. 1) the game will be brick wall, brick wall, brick wall, punt...over and over. That went through my mind the whole game. And 2) the difference would be that one team had Zvonar and Pallisard on their sideline...
  7. I

    So who will have the worst crowd showing today?

    East always travels, it’s what we do.
  8. I

    I Love My Girls, But ...

    That would 100% work on me.
  9. I

    All Class 1A State Title Game talk here

    Hey can you bring big bags in with blankets, or have they switched to the clear bag rule?
  10. I

    Thanksgiving Favorite?

    This will be the hardest game East has ever played.
  11. I

    Thanksgiving Favorite?

    Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each SEC football team after Week 5