Recent content by IAmForHeel

  1. I

    Starting Lineup Next Year..

    there it is, finally got DI bingo. Thanks bud! You guys are beyond predictable.
  2. I

    Starting Lineup Next Year..

    I haven't done or said anything even half as bad as what you guys have been calling each other. In fact, compared to then, i've been downright polite.
  3. I

    Starting Lineup Next Year..

    we'll see. Roy, unlike K, can actually get use out of his bench. If your starting 5 ain't brilliant, you won't be doing much.
  4. I

    Starting Lineup Next Year..

    I'll take our 5 vs yours, what say you?
  5. I

    Until next season thread...

    yep, place is even worse than THR. You guys are terrible sometimes. Great entertainment for me though. :D
  6. I

    Final four

    Looks the real greatest rivalry is duke vs... duke
  7. I

    CLOWNS!

    appropriate... seeing as this forum is full of them.
  8. I

    Final four

    :)
  9. I

    Final four

    You're all sensitive.
  10. I

    I AM STILL A DUKE FAN.

    LOL at having to reaffirm that. Embarrassing.
  11. I

    Starting Lineup Next Year..

    H'oh boy! And I thought we were losing a lot of production.
  12. I

    Final four

    :)
  13. I

    What was Coach K thinking.

    Will never understand why they played through RJ instead of Zion. LOL.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season