Recent content by iahunter

  1. I

    $4 million settlement reached in Iowa football discrimination suit

    I would agree with the state auditor. To much stuff has happened under Barta
  2. I

    Frans two foul policy

    This is just one small issue with how Fran coaches. If Fran was released from his contract today. He would never be hired by another P5 school
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back