Recent content by IaHawks03

  1. I

    We will be back and stronger from this game

    Poor QB play Zero running threat Inexcusable unsportsmanlike penalty on a kickoff Kickoff out of bounds Soft pass coverage This game was the definition of a team loss. Every position sucked.
  2. I

    *****UNI vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Looks like rain wont be an issue for the game
  3. I

    New Public Address Guy

    Whoever is in charge of updating the large video board with down and distance needs fired. Slow to update. Multiple times had the wrong down posted on the board. Once it said 1st and 3 after a first down.
  4. I

    ***Sunday Games Thread***

    Washington players have an IQ equivalent to an 8 year old
  5. I

    WTF!!! Highway robbery, W Mich gets it up the ***, terrible

    Heres my issue that nobody is talking about. If the stadium clock and official game clock isn't 100% matched up with each other, then everytime theres a delay of game penalty, can it be reviewed to see if the ball was in play with time still on the official clock that is hidden from everyone?
  6. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Lol defense is pathetic
  7. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    That last foul on Boston was all I needed to see to continue watching this garbage league. I look forward to the day Clark retires and I can stop paying attention
  8. I

    Ticket sales for upcoming season

    Iowa single game tickets at home are priced similar. Face value vs Iowa state is $180 Face value vs Ohio state is $206. Face value vs Wisconsin is $163
  9. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Clark 3 for 12 shooting 🤮
  10. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Clark wants a foul every time she misses a shot. And fever defense needs major work
  11. I

    Addie Deal enters transfer portal

    Looking forward to her return at Carver, shooting 3 for 11, 1 airball and 4 turnovers
  12. I

    When do tickets go on sale?

    Single game prices for Ohio state and iowa state will be around $175 face value (each) from the University. If you plan on going to both of those games, season tickets will be 100% cheaper.
  13. I

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    This twitter account has like 100 followers lol
  14. I

    *****Alvaro Folgueiras enters the Portal*****

    3 teams in 3 years lol.
  15. I

    Other Games

    Women's title game was boring. Even this game lacked excitement.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade