Recent content by iahawkeyes17

  1. I

    Here to eat crow. This run game doesn’t look good

    Fans like myself were asking for it isu and at times vs Michigan to throw more on first. Today I felt like Lester had a concerted effort to open the run with the pass. And first half I felt like he made lot of good calls. Unfortunately Hank couldn’t make enough throws. Missed too many he...
  2. I

    Wtf is with all the OL penalties?

    Rewatched during 2 min timeout. Lauck I’d say was fine with what we see normally. Dotzler way too far off line and I think letter of the law for him was a penalty. Worst part is when flag thrown I thought cause one OSU DE looked to be offsides which close but thought he was when rewatching...
  3. I

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    Let’s face it out our run game isn’t good because our C and RT are awful. Been weak spots last 2 games plus isu.
  4. I

    Dang. John Nestor is Currently the Highest Graded Corner in College Football

    Nestor like so many in the portal left after he got beat out for a starting spot year prior and didn’t want to be a backup. so left for a place he could start elsewhere at Minny. Which his return to kinnick didn’t go to well for him. as for his dad came to west branch thinking he was hot...
  5. I

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    I agree. Fake tough guy Jimmy winning them over with 2 moral victories. I think Campbell is a better coach and good coach in general for what he did there. But it is funny now isu fans see how they’d do on big 10. When use to make claim the SOS claim and big 12 was just as tough to play...
  6. I

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    Sign of a true narcissist. Thinks he has to let his thoughts be known as if others care or his opinion is so valued, which it is obviously not. He’s like guy those dbag people who make comments on articles when someone passes away and writes “who is this person, or never heard of them”. But...
  7. I

    OT- Alford Retiring after the season

    Question posed to me and sadly I think I may go with Alford. But whose coaching career would you rather have had with their resumes. Fran or Alford?
  8. I

    OT: Pollard leaving ISU earlier than expected

    I don’t think Jimmy is getting 8 wins and I’d be shocked if another P4 would be interested in him but never know. If I’m fake tough guy Jimmy I know now I have some added pressure to produce these first couple of seasons now since guy who hired him is gone and new AD has no loyalty to him...
  9. I

    Braeden Jackson hit 21.7 MPH....2nd best in Week 4

    I still can’t believe uni didn’t offer him. Let alone the Dakota schools who have been poaching a lot of talented Iowa HS players over looked by Iowa and isu.
  10. I

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    Always hear need to run the ball to set up the pass. However there are times you need to throw to set up the running game. Especially isu color guy Blackledge saying first down throws there throughout the game. last night bears did exactly that and paid off where finally getting some...
  11. I

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    Nebraska would have to be relevant in November for that to happen. The last time that was the case was probably 2012. 16’ last time they were ranked for the game.
  12. I

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    Doll also lost his kick return job to Jackson now too. It’s amazing that UNI didn’t even offer him. Maybe lazy to assume it but could be a good place for Doll to go and get some playing time. Uni had a big win over #3 Ill St Saturday who beat NIU week after we played them.
  13. I

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    Maybe those who know more but I was wondering same thing. We know Lauck and Pieper are legit. Are they not doing as well as expected and are the other 3 below avg?
  14. I

    Was Kirk unaware the game was over?

    Truth. Penn st had to do this back 17’. Took a knee then their dbag qb punted the ball into the stands. Rule changed in last few years.
  15. I

    After loss to Hawks, Michigan drops out of AP Top 25

    This plus voters still taking into account and holding WMU over them. Why I think Michigan playoff hopes are gone already. No way with 2 losses (cause they will lose another for sure) they’d get in over other 2 loss SEC or Big 10 teams cause of WMU game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips