Recent content by iafan44

  1. I

    More Iowa Ref Sucks Proof

    Who is this weak competition the Hawks have been winning against?
  2. I

    6 fouls TOTAL 1st half...13(9 on RU) in 7 minutes 2nd half??!!

    Was a close, hard fought game last night. Had great insight and conversations on our board with your fans that came over. Over here just a whole lot of talk about the refs. Was just expecting more detailed discussion about the game, not the refs. All of the RU fans that come to our board are...
  3. I

    6 fouls TOTAL 1st half...13(9 on RU) in 7 minutes 2nd half??!!

    Came over here for the first time today to check out your board since the RU fans that come over said it’s one of the most active boards. Have to admit didn’t expect it to be like this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'