Recent content by IACub

  1. IACub

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Everyone knows how to beat the Fever. Just hard foul every play. The refs just won't call them. Then flop like LeBron every time you're touched.
  2. IACub

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Pretty sure I'm qualified to be a ref in the WNBA.
  3. IACub

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Time for a run.
  4. IACub

    Roll Call For OSU

  5. IACub

    When Nebraska starts chirping, remember they backed out from Tennessee

    True, and I get it. Transitive property doesn't apply in football. But in my defense, Michigan had everything go wrong in that game until literally the last second, while Rutgers just got manhandled.
  6. IACub

    When Nebraska starts chirping, remember they backed out from Tennessee

    I'm certainly not going to argue with you on Nebraska's behalf, lol.
  7. IACub

    When Nebraska starts chirping, remember they backed out from Tennessee

    They also lost to UMass... I watched that game, and they were dominated by a really bad team.
  8. IACub

    When Nebraska starts chirping, remember they backed out from Tennessee

    I was just going to post something similar. They open conference play with Michigan State and Maryland, which they shoooooould win. But then it's #5 Indiana, #20 Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Rutgers, #7 Ohio State, and #17 Iowa. I don't see them beating any of the currently ranked teams...
  9. IACub

    Jeremiah Smith rejected a $10M transfer offer

    Did he even hit the transfer portal? How is he receiving offers if he didn't want to leave?
  10. IACub

    If you are upset about Michigan getting the help to win again

    I'll be rooting for them.
  11. IACub

    Hearing bad rumors (band)

    I was there and can confirm the band was in shorts and tee shirts.
  12. IACub

    If you are upset about Michigan getting the help to win again

    Did Michigan win? No. Did Michigan cheat? Also no. Was Michigan rushing the field one of the most pathetic moments in Michigan history? Absolutely yes. You got lucky to beat a MAC school. Of any team in the country, act like you've been there before.
  13. IACub

    WTF!!! Highway robbery, W Mich gets it up the ***, terrible

    Lane Kiffin definitely agrees.
  14. IACub

    CJ Beathard to serve as honorary captain this week

    Sunshine returns to Kinnick stadium!
  15. IACub

    Could Iowa go 5 in 1 during the first 6 game stretch?

    I bet he gave out some F's after the game. Namely to QB1.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game