Recent content by IA79Cam

  1. I

    Do we have the worst offense in BIG (again)?

    Everyone bitches about not throwing the ball, and when we do and it fails we dodnt run enough. Smgdh. I think the OSU game was a step in the right direction, we have 2 stud lineman and 3 who are not to their level. This brings back the old question should we have similar talent at all OL...
  2. I

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    I actually like our playcalling we just arent executing. This is as wide open as you will ever see iowa play under ferentz.
  3. I

    Herbstreit's dog

    Lol, tough crowd.
  4. I

    2027 Recruiting

    Kakert. He said Miami is slightly in front, and since he already visited here and his Miami visit hasn't happened yet its starting to look like bridesville again.
  5. I

    2027 Recruiting

    He's going to Miami
  6. I

    Herbstreit's dog

    We should make a hawkeye collar or field pass for Herbstreit's golden retriever Peter.
  7. I

    2027 Recruiting

    Pretty easy to take the safe bet, and pretend to look smart
  8. I

    How Good is Northern Illinois?

    Both teams pounded the rock, or at least tried to shortening the game. Less possessions, less points. I actually think the ISU game was simply well played in a style both coaches prefer, there were zero turnovers from either team in the game. (Disregarding the TO on downs at midfield) i know...
  9. I

    Iowa at Mich. line as of 1:55 PM Game Day

    Im concerned, Epenesa is going to lose leverage. Michigan's skill is a helluva lot faster than ISU's.
  10. I

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    So typical game for cc...got it
  11. I

    Two Deeps

    😆
  12. I

    Two Deeps

    I disagree. I think fans are fed up with the wrong decisions on qb's by Ferentz. And right or wrong but Hank has already been found unacceptable by a portion of the fanbase. This is partially due to Hanks' play when fans have seen him and years of pent up frustration at Ferentz' qb decisions.
  13. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    There is a link to it being called.
  14. I

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I hope she had wonderful time 😢
  15. I

    Desperate ISU turning to socialism

    "Basic business concepts"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.