Recent content by IA2OH

  1. I

    Iowa vs FSU vs Clemson Round Robin

    Iowa goes 2-0 running away and FSU / Clemson circle jerk it to 4-8 seasons 😂
  2. I

    What’s an unpopular opinion about a popular/loved/iconic band or musical artist?

    Do a lot of people agree with that, that Prince is the greatest musician of all time? Ha! Idk man I must be mainstream.
  3. I

    What’s an unpopular opinion about a popular/loved/iconic band or musical artist?

    Prince is the greatest musician of all time. He played every single instrument and did most of all his production on the Purple Rain album, and throughout his career I believe the most demo’ed musician. He made so much music I don’t think any one can understand how deep his grip is on modern...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5