Recent content by I4CtheFuture

  1. I4CtheFuture

    Beamer Could Learn a Thing or Two From This Guy

    I swear, if Ray Tanner or the BOT gets one whiff of this.....he'll be our next HC.
  2. I4CtheFuture

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    This is what needs to happen to Beamer and most of the staff and the BOT and some of the players:
  3. I4CtheFuture

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    No. I reject this. - Beamer must be fired. - Reading between your lines, what you're explaining is that the BOT doesn't want to pony up the cash that those idiots set forth to begin with. OH, F'N WELL!!!! - Good..... maybe, just maybe being forced to rub their own faces in their own pile of...
  4. I4CtheFuture

    Herbstreit and Clemmons

    So, in short, more of the fraud crap from Clemmons. I should have known.
  5. I4CtheFuture

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    It's not just Beamer. It's 134 years of futility. Honestly. - Yes, I'm pissed off but I'm also capable of being rationale while pissed off. It's 134 years of futility. There is honestly no point in continuing this football thing at S. Carolina. I say that because the players are somebody's...
  6. I4CtheFuture

    Herbstreit and Clemmons

    Kirk has a serious crush on those orange frauds and I cannot for the life of me figure out why?? Nothing Clemmons has ever done is legitimate and he knows that. He knows 81' was bought and paid for. He knows about the illegal pick play. He knows about the Ostarine Cheatahs... Why on Earth he...
  7. I4CtheFuture

    Adios Beamer

    I don't think he was arguing to keep him....but rather making a case (like I was) that we POSSIBLY just ran into 2 buzzsaws in Miss. St and Bama early in the season and we had Miss St on the ropes early..... and that we really wouldn't know anything until after today's game at KY. Now, we know...
  8. I4CtheFuture

    Had the lead the entire the game until last play...

    :ROFLMAO: - I made a mistake. No revisionist history from me.
  9. I4CtheFuture

    Had the lead the entire the game until last play...

    Fair enough. - You're right. My bad. Sentiment remains the same though.
  10. I4CtheFuture

    Will Towson be our signature win this year???

    I hope so. Fire Beamer.
  11. I4CtheFuture

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Not only that, but after tonight, our team 100% quits on the coaches. Literally no reason to put in any effort with our current coaching hierarchy
  12. I4CtheFuture

    BTW the other USC is about to fire Lincoln Riley we better get moving

    You're 100% correct. Kirby was never coming here. That would've been like an emerging Elon Musk going to work at JC Penny's down the street. Perhaps a bad analogy but you get it.
  13. I4CtheFuture

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Eh.....ok. I guess. Although to me, it looks like Augustave (?) is the more physical of our backs. He doesn't shy away from contact. He's impressed me every time he touches the ball. To be fair, Fuller is not bad. Or, whatever his name is. The #1 guy. One thing is for sure, #21 sure isn't the...
  14. I4CtheFuture

    How pathetic are we? Our glory years were 2011-2013 when....

    You remember that Titan submersible that was going down to see the Titanic.... Yeah. We're that. No way out either.
  15. I4CtheFuture

    2 point conversion.

    Wouldn't surprise me if Beamer didn't even realize we had one to burn. And you asked an interesting question... NO, I do not believe the players are allowed to call a TO. Reason being is Sellers in the first half doing that MORONIC slide while we had no TO's and the clock was burning..... if...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips