Recent content by i011763

  1. I

    Football officials - CPS

    A computer glitch is complete bs. The software they used is the same that is used by the majority of the suburban schools. There have been no issues with these users paying officials.
  2. I

    Which Team would you like to have out of your conference

    There has been quite a bit of discussion about who to add to your conference in another thread. Who would you like to leave amd why
  3. I

    IG 88 ? Where are you??

    That dude made some crazy claims that anyone who attended the games could only shake their head at
  4. I

    Teams who knocked out MC in the playoffs

    Spent 5 years in the Bronx starting in 1981. Wild times in the BX
  5. I

    De La Salle forfeits Friday's game (9/27) to Fenwick

    They will when a proposal is presented by one of the member schools and it passes by a vote of the member schools
  6. I

    CCL Freshman Scores (Week 1)

    Won over Proviso West- forgot score
  7. I

    Small school to big school

    CPS has imposed an moratorium on closing schools. There is at least 1 high school in CPS that has fewer that 100 kids
  8. I

    Fields that need renovation

    Lots of use at MV They could you a new carpet
  9. I

    LA at GRCC Week One

    I think it was East Grand Rapid HS
  10. I

    Ref Staffing Issues

    No chance - Students with a Provisional License can work 9th grade level contests in the sport he/she/they are licensed provided the student is working with a fully-licensed IHSA Official. Students with a Provisional License are not allowed to work any high school contest beyond the 9th grade leve
  11. I

    Ref Staffing Issues

    I am all for the IHSA adding the Provisional License for young officials. One of the keys to this adding to the ranks is that the fans, coaches and players treatment of the newer officials. Like Ignacio says above…..what could go wrong
  12. I

    Ref Staffing Issues

    In the early summer time - there will e a posting for a Football officiating class that is free and open to all. Edgy has been kind enough to pin this at the top of the forum. The issue isn't really when you get paid but rather who will work the games. The great number of the schools pay...
  13. I

    Any The Who fans here???

    I'm not sure if he Can See for Miles with that hair in his eyes. He does look like a Happy Jack though
  14. I

    FYI I was asked by a few people today.....,

    Yes 2006 Semifinals. Great game on so many levels. Great atmosphere and the players mutual respect for each other. Best game I’ve ever seen
  15. I

    What schools don’t have football that you think probably should have it?

    On Campus would be my bet as they are in the process of installing a new turf field and track (I believe) at the school. Not sure if they will lay down football or lacrosse lines as they currently don't offer either sports They have a very well thought out facility with plenty of space.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act