Recent content by I.I.

  1. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    3 of the last 4 games are killer games for us but at least we should be fully ready by then. At Memphis, At UAB and at Wichita. That's the toughest finish of any conference team. Can someone post a full season schedule now that can be printed?
  2. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Come on American.......release the slate. Memphis can play in a high school gym if needed.
  3. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Konkol will tell Justin that it counts on his win requirement.
  4. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Even though OSU is an open to the public exhibition game it will not count for the committee.
  5. I

    Going to the Arky Game

    Probably 20,000 empty seats.
  6. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Mississippi State is not in Jackson.
  7. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    The American is scheduled to announce this week so TU should combine and announce.
  8. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    I'm think we may play Randall University from Moore Oklahoma. They play in the NCCAA conference and are competitive. They have 300 students. ;)
  9. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    We play at OSU in an open exhibition it appears in October. Their schedule is already out but the American is waiting on Memphis and FedEX availability to announce. And TU waiting on that too......
  10. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    I think we are down to the last few days and are actually waiting on the American to announce so we only have to present it once.
  11. I

    Week 2 of college football

    When a kicker, snapper or holder starts to fumble the ball in pressure situations it is like missing serves in tennis......suddenly becomes mental. Or like Spieth in that Masters.....game over.
  12. I

    Oklahoma state vs Oregon (11 am) and Boise state vs Memphis (5 pm).

    There are a lot of TU fans who would NEVER be for OSU except for today............Makes Tulsa look even more impressive.
  13. I

    Oklahoma State game thread

    I suspect the coaches will have # 84 watch all three on a continuous video roll for an hour while standing.
  14. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Now, since we have higher net teams on the schedule , it remains important that we win most of them.
  15. I

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Memphis proved last year success is not measured by your OOC schedule as many thought.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act