Definitely believe Akot will be very good and maybe our biggest contributor. However, IMO she’s already a proven veteran versus the need to take a “big step forward”. Reniya is a proven vet too but I listed her due to the injury riddled season last year.
Nyla B should do well with more experience. I’d expect that she’s worked on her ball handling so that she can get into the lane at better angles in order to finish. She also needs a floater since her form from three doesn‘t translate on shorter shots.
Reniya Kelly looks to be in outstanding...
Gabby is dressed in the black top with jean shorts. Taissa is missing from the photo shoot. You can scan through the individual photos by swiping left or using the arrows just in case it isn’t clear that there are multiple images.
I thought the same initially but then I recognized that Ciera has her arm around Blanca‘s shoulder and is leaning to the side so she’s likely not standing straight up. However, Blanca is clearly taller than anyone else on the team.