Recent content by hvacigar

  1. hvacigar

    Here it is. Should work, I had to use a tiny URL site as I am at work and no access to YT...

    Here it is. Should work, I had to use a tiny URL site as I am at work and no access to YT. https://2cm.es/1jWrH
  2. hvacigar

    I put the link to the curling stones in the thread but thought I would send it in case you...

    I put the link to the curling stones in the thread but thought I would send it in case you missed it. Be careful, going down the why so expensive rabbit hole gets deep. If you like this one check out Japanese black ink manufacture.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act