Recent content by HuskyDawg

  1. H

    Super Bowl Thread...

    I thought that was on par with Katy Perry and the sharks.
  2. H

    WHITE DEATH 2026 Eats

    From truly cold country, tomorrow's lunch. Suppose to get 18 inches starting tomorrow.
  3. H

    Remember when

    Moorhead did not simply inherit a better situation. He inherited one of the best situations in school history including 3 first round draft picks on defense - two of whom went on to the pro bowl. Those guys held Iowa to negative rush yards and 199 pass yards, and we still lost that game...
  4. H

    What even is targeting at this point?

    Why was he defenseless? He caught the ball and took about 3 steps before contact. A defenseless WR is one who "has not clearly become a ball carrier" after the catch.
  5. H

    Moorehead quote from an interview I just saw

    Does Joe get another year as HC if he beats UF in his opening year?
  6. H

    This team is trash*****

    ing AP Top 10 teams for the first time in twenty years.
  7. H

    Performance based contracts for even DC and OC

    Tie it to wins, nothing else. When we're up 21-16 with 2 minutes, I want the OC to be thinking about the win and not his paycheck.
  8. H

    Ghost in the Machine is a blessing from God

    I really prefer a "West Coast" IPA, but we just called em IPAs in my day. This millennial is getting old.
  9. H

    I've given myself over to the Dark Side...

    I bet half the people doggin you have a pellet grill.
  10. H

    Missouri fans removed from game

    HOM-I-CIDE clap clap clapclapclap
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game