Recent content by Huskerpanther

  1. H

    Justin Fields Epilepsy

    I have epilepsy since age 12. Played football 2 years in hs. Switched to cross country for fear of having seizure.. had a seizure in cc due to hyperventilating during a practice. No seizures during fb. Been seizure free 30 years. I think he would be fine as long as he took care of himself...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions