Recent content by huskermarcus

  1. H

    State Tournament Programs

    I noticed that with the girl's programs last week. I totally agree why can't they just print all the records in the programs? I think the NSAA has enough money.
  2. H

    Fan Behavior

    I totally agree with the unbelievable bad fan behavior. I usually broadcast games on the radio but this weekend I just went as a spectator to watch the girls state tournament. The comments made by parents and students was appalling to me. I also saw more people thrown out of gyms this year than...
  3. H

    Boys hoops

    I have seen MHC a few times this year. As previously mentioned, they are very athletic and if they get their transition game going, they are tough to beat. They do struggle in the half court sometimes and their outside shooting is inconsistent and have had some close games. I will be very...
  4. H

    Basketball Four Options on the Table for 2023 State Tournaments

    Option 3 does appear to be the best so I hope that is what the NSAA elects to choose.
  5. H

    Why is girls and boys state basketball on same week this year?

    Big Ten wrestling at PBA interfered with the state tournament so the NSAA chose to combine both girls and boys into the same week.
  6. H

    Worth a read

    I definitely agree. Great story Bob!
  7. H

    8 Man Predictions

    I think all the D1 games could be great games. A ton of powerhouse teams left in the brackets. Going to be a great Friday night of 8-man football!
  8. H

    Shout out to Alum-ni

    Awesome job!
  9. H

    Basketball 2021 State tourney talk

    Yes it will be interesting to see what the NSAA says at their board meeting. I hope they can keep it in Lincoln but it would definitely be interesting to have different classes at various locations similar to what Kansas does.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5