Recent content by Huskerlife39

  1. H

    Family Estrangement

    lol, yep, some still wear Covid masks. Anytime they get sick, they still Covid test. My daughter isn’t immune, I think she’s had herself Covid tested 3 or 4 times this year. She tested positive once and warned me that I should stay away from her (I didn’t). I laughed every night that I brought...
  2. H

    Family Estrangement

    Lol, after reading your responses, where you assert that you know for 100% certain that a number of suggestions are not “the reason”. I’m reasonably certain that you already know what the "actual reason" is and that it likely doesn’t portray you in as favorable light as you would like.
  3. H

    Family Estrangement

    My daughter went to a very liberal university in Colorado and came back with very different views on social and political issues. She then got a job working for a public library which thoroughly reinforced those beliefs.
  4. H

    Family Estrangement

    This was my first thought. I'm very conservative and vocally support the causes I believe in. My daughter is very liberal and disagrees with me on many things I believe. We have decided that the best course of action is to avoid those topics to maintain our relationship. We can do this because...
  5. H

    Steelers hire Mike McCarthy as head coach

    Yep, for a team that used to make nothing but good decisions, its been a while since they've made a good decision.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: LSU police investigating 2025 rape allegation against Tigers DL Damien Shanklin
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Riley on USC's loss against Oregon: 'We didn't get run out of the stadium'