Recent content by HuskerinHawkLand_rivals335331

  1. H

    I miss the Big 12

    Do you think Nebraska could beat Iowa State this year? Kind of a conspiracy theorist, aren't ya? Unlike many around here, I try to look forward and not backward. As of today, it would be a tall, tall task for this team to beat any team in Iowa, except maybe UNI.
  2. H

    I miss the Big 12

    Not sure I'd want to also get our arses kicked by Iowa State though. Bad enough we lose to the stinkin' Hawkeyes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote