Recent content by Hurricanes6

  1. H

    Harley Shuts Down Recruitment, Stays with WVU

    Enjoy him (and his sister because we all know that's what it took LOL)
  2. H

    Hi guys...I'm here to eat crow!

    I was shocked how terrible those Appalachian animals were. WOW!
  3. H

    Harley Shuts Down Recruitment, Stays with WVU

    Ha enjoy him. He is legit 150 LBs. I saw he was your top recruit...he was our plan d.
  4. H

    That wasn't even close

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return