Recent content by Hurricane Drummer II

  1. H

    10 years from now

    Women's wrestling is growing at the secondary school level. If TU added it now we could be a major competitor at the college level.
  2. H

    Being a fan

    That was the 1st game I witnessed as a TU student
  3. H

    AAC & Other Scores

    I wish we had a healthy Davis Brin right now.
  4. H

    Week 6 Bowl Projections

    An interesting one: Big Game Boomer has us in the 68 Ventures against Texas State. Not that it's going to happen, but it would be quite the match up against Kinne.
  5. H

    NIU roll call

    Better buy your Kiefer real estate now. Once Bixby and Glenpool fill up Kiefer's gonna BOOM!
  6. H

    College Football News Bowl Projections

    Based off of recruit rankings someone could probably come up with some if you'd like...
  7. H

    College Football News Bowl Projections

    I would love to see us beat Cincinnati in a bowl game after their 1st season in the Big12. That would tie the series back up as well.
  8. H

    Gooners @ Tulsa Predictions Thread

    So Liberty Bowl Iowa State? 😏
  9. H

    Tulsa vs Washington predictions

    42-23 Washington. But I hope I'm wrong and TU stuns them!
  10. H

    WTF is this?

    Huffy Cane + drone technology +Chuck E. Cheese animatronics = our perfect mascot
  11. H

    Scoreboard

    The board was fine although I wish we could've built a bigger one. Alas, I'm also not footing the bill. In my opinion the DJ could back off a little and let the game atmosphere breath. There was something being played almost every waking moment which isn't necessary. Even over the band...
  12. H

    Takeaways from week 1

    I think 150 is top end and that's with TCC kids. Unless you went and really expanded the music school. Or the student body grows significantly.
  13. H

    🏈 Recruiting Tulsa gains commit from 3-star OKC athlete

    I'm going to assume that if there were recruit rankings in the 1940's we wouldn't even be close to those classes right now. Of course that was a whole other era all together.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Ohio State comments on involvement of Jeremiah Smith, Tavian St. Clair at Life Surge event amid Pablo Torre investigation
  5. 05 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’