Recent content by Hunting9

  1. Hunting9

    Someone tell me the difference between Will Stein and Pope

    You’re trying to compare apples to oranges and that can’t be done. I see what you’re trying to do so I’ll bite. Pope has no charisma and he appears to be in way over his head. Stein is only two games into a massive rebuild and he seems to be capable of making us a lot better. The players are...
  2. Hunting9

    Stein say something controversial....?

    He didn’t mean his comments ‘literally’. He’s the new coach trying to make UK football relevant for once. So far he’s done everything right .. just let him coach and fans be fans and stop preaching stupid stuff.
  3. Hunting9

    CBS (Parrish) lifts Kentucky after Mitchell...

    I’m hoping for the ‘nut up’ scenario.
  4. Hunting9

    Finish the sentence. If Mark Pope mass substitutes after the first 5 minutes of play this year I'm going to.....

    Nope. Some fans don’t get it but some get it very well. If Pope screws up like he did last year and the fans jump his *** you can rest assured that they’re the fans that actually do get it.
  5. Hunting9

    World Cup Thread

    We can only hope.
  6. Hunting9

    World Cup Thread

    I hope they can get this W and keep rolling.
  7. Hunting9

    Remember this about Pope

    You may very well be right. I get that. But, at this point in time, we’ve had hundreds of people say the EXACT same thing. Then we have hundreds of people say the exact opposite. It is what it is. Also, he started the thread and never commented again, at least up until I made my post. Taking...
  8. Hunting9

    Remember this about Pope

    OP just started an account to cause trouble. He didn’t even bother to follow up his original comments throughout the whole thread. Yet we have posters going back and forth like this guy has substance. I’m not trying to be a jerk but this site is only good if the people on it are somewhat legit...
  9. Hunting9

    Pope's Daughters - Savage

    You just wasted a few minutes of your time here. YOU can’t get that back. That issue is really NO issue at all. I couldn’t care less about Jasper Johnson after what his family said. I’m no Pope fan but I still say GBB.
  10. Hunting9

    KY-WVA Regional Championship Game Thread !!

    Not really. WVU shot everything they had tonight … not thrilled but we should be okay. If not it just wasn’t meant to be.
  11. Hunting9

    Momcilovic predicted to return to college in a Kentucky vs. Louisville face off

    Kelsey is an odd little man with little man syndrome. He will regress over time. Unfortunately, Pope is rather off himself so it will be interesting to see how this goes. It would be soooo easy to recruit against either of these moronic misfits.
  12. Hunting9

    Pope badgers should be ashamed of themselves

    This ^ is the perfect example of why you are clueless. I don’t usually even look at the poster in these threads. Obviously I can see when Cowboy posts because he’s a moronic POS. I don’t know Anot or how he posts so you might as well leave him out of it. If he posts like you or Cowgirl I’ll...
  13. Hunting9

    Pope badgers should be ashamed of themselves

    The only thing I disagree with is EVERYTHING you said. I repeat it in kindergarten language so you may be able to understand it. 1- Cowboy is a total pr*ck. 2- This may not be Cal’s SEC but we should be in the hunt most every year and we’re not even close. 3- I couldn’t care less if you did’t...
  14. Hunting9

    Pope badgers should be ashamed of themselves

    You seem to be a good / knowledgeable poster and I don’t want to keep this Pope ‘thing’ going either. But Cowboy is a trouble making fraud. I think he’s kybassfan reincarnated reading his garbage. I know you mean well but talking about Kentucky being ‘tied for 7th’ and the Auburn comment are...
  15. Hunting9

    What happens if Moreno stays in the draft?

    I don’t think there would be a huge change. It’d just go from ‘we suck’ to ‘we suck sooooo bad’.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return