Recent content by HuntinAces

  1. H

    4th downs

    I understand the point. I certainly don’t mind his aggressiveness. But, I think that situation, you have to put the pressure on them to score the TD. We are such a momentum team and had regained it with the long LaNorris 3&12 run and subsequent TD. I just think you have to keep adding on as...
  2. H

    4th downs

    Probably discussed ad nauseum, but im still irked at the 4th & 2 call at the UK 22, up 3 with 9:30 minutes to go, to go for it. We have been in this situation before and continue with the same approach. Just makes no sense not to put points on the board. Especially with Orsan, who is 7-8 with...
  3. H

    Beamer with a good answer

    This is a situation I’m actually glad the conference stepped in also, for a variety of reasons. I’m ok with Beamers answer, as it should be his decision.
  4. H

    Call me crazy but I say

    Wouldn’t surprise me. That’s the roller coaster South Carolina football puts us on
  5. H

    Dylan Stewart

    Had a blatant hands to the face missed and then we promptly give up a 3rd and 18 for a TD.
  6. H

    Dang, Vandy!

    nm
  7. H

    Dang, Vandy!

    Not only the play. But Vandy called timeouts. Then nc state took a delay of game leading up to that disastrous call. Absolute garbage by the coach.
  8. H

    I hope the Gamecocks have a defense

    We had very similar stats in that game if we are playing comparisons. Kent state also had 13 penalties for 100 yards against OSU. Only 5 for 35 against us
  9. H

    Will Beamer call any desperation plays today?

    Depends on field position and game script. Being at home, I do think he has a propensity for taking a chance. More interested in how our run game performs.
  10. H

    Shades of S.C. State last year

    When we couldn’t run at will on sc state, that was a HUGE red flag. You can debate which team is stronger, but I feel a lot better about our run game this year. 683 yards. That’s not total yards. Those are our rushing yards so far. I’d be perfectly fine if we could execute a run oriented...
  11. H

    Fool me once….

    Running for 400 yards seems to indicate we did run at will. Weather didn’t help the offense and receivers couldn’t catch. With the rain and delay I’m not gonna read too much into our performance. We all knew after the SC state game last year we were in trouble and Vandy solidified it.
  12. H

    Rankings shouldn’t come out until Week 5

    Week 10. It’s a minor pet peeve that I have. Especially when you can have some good teams start a little too far back that it affects their ability to jump or on the other end of the spectrum, some get saved by their preseason outlook.
  13. H

    Rankings shouldn’t come out until Week 5

    never say never, but wont happen anytime soon. There’s not a true feel for a team until after 4 weeks. Especially now with the transfer portal. Too much hype for tv comes with rankings, but I wish they would at least move the playoff rankings up and go by those after the 4th week.
  14. H

    Public humiliation in Miami

    I don’t disagree with that. But not really their fault either. They now play 9 conference games and have ND on the schedule. The game at Clemson certainly loomed larger 2 weeks ago.
  15. H

    Public humiliation in Miami

    As a Carolina fan can we really say anything about Miamis schedule this year? We did mutually agree to cancel our series, as they should’ve been playing here this year. That’s why we played Kent State. With the ACC expanding, Stanford I guess replaced us, who they also throttled.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.