Recent content by Hunter1974

  1. Hunter1974

    Caroline Leavitt is gone.

    Lmao Jesus you liberals are delusional lunatics!
  2. Hunter1974

    Caroline Leavitt is gone.

    What terrible is going to happen why don't you in lighten us??
  3. Hunter1974

    Caroline Leavitt is gone.

    Exactly she just had a child, you know the ones Democrats don't like born!
  4. Hunter1974

    Trump is such a piece of shite

    You get your source from Abc News ???
  5. Hunter1974

    SCOTUS RULINGS ON IMMIGRATION

    I sleep at night knowing I did , and you ain't never seen a ***** , a pus don't look like a dick , I'm sure you've seen plenty of those Don't get the two confused!!
  6. Hunter1974

    SCOTUS RULINGS ON IMMIGRATION

    And you sound like the pus you are!!!
  7. Hunter1974

    SCOTUS RULINGS ON IMMIGRATION

    Sound butt hurt
  8. Hunter1974

    Trump to kill 93 million people tonight.

    Sup chumpsky!! What about that 93 million killed ?? Y'all still yelling invoke the 25th he's insane?? Still wanna know what war crime has been committed you liberal lunatics claim??
  9. Hunter1974

    Trump to kill 93 million people tonight.

    How did that turn out for you?? What people did he kill??
  10. Hunter1974

    King Trump is on a roll today

    Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
  11. Hunter1974

    Another L for the unhinged

    Ahhh Tranny got his feelings hurt, Go put your tampon in !!! Or move to Canada with those weirdo's!
  12. Hunter1974

    Ruh Roh, Maga World

    There's some good Women in leadership, there's some that aren't fit for office like Kamala Harris, black on black crime is what it is.theres also white on white crime , I'm more focused on the illegal immigrants killing American citizens. There's your answer
  13. Hunter1974

    Ruh Roh, Maga World

    You're welcome!! Where did I ever say it didn't exist?? I said trans don't exist there's no such thing as a trans gender God made Man and woman!! Never said homosexuality don't exist ! Homosexuality is another case of mental illness!! Like trans
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"