Recent content by HuntEER

  1. H

    Talk to me about Blackstone grills

    Close to the same. So much so the names appear to be the only difference. Best hamburgers come off of a flat top.
  2. H

    Looking for recipe

    Thanks Back
  3. H

    Looking for recipe

    Any recipe you would be kind enough to share would be great thank you
  4. H

    Looking for recipe

    Could have been them it was delicious and I wanted to make it again. Thanks for the response
  5. H

    Looking for recipe

  6. H

    Making sure I got this correct as so much has been said

    I don't believe any of us have exactly what was said, at least I don't and I was not there. I think there is a great deal of speculation and jumping to conclusions so far. We need to settle down and let the facts speak for themselves. We all have opinions on how things should be said and what...
  7. H

    OT: Yeti Gear

    Field and Stream did test including cabelas brand and they came out on top. You tube has video.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia