Recent content by HSfootballLife

  1. H

    WHC ALL CONFERENCE predictions.

    Im not sure about 1st and 2nd team but based on stats Tillery POY. Over 2k yards , 29 passing TDs, and 9 rushing TDs , 4 INTs.
  2. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    That was last fall. Both are bigger and stronger. Take that L and shut up
  3. H

    Draughn @ Thomasville- Let the smack talk begin!

    Draughn by 14. Thomasville has to game plan to stop the RB and QB. DBs will have to step up big time
  4. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    I get your point and I’m not speaking for anyone but that loss changed them as a team. The winning culture carried over to basketball and Draughn won the conference by sweeping Mitchell and MH if I’m not mistaken. I feel like they really got better over the summer and proved a point this...
  5. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Good win Draughn
  6. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Usually packed. Guess weather.
  7. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Int picked off by Draughn. That’s ballgame in my opinion
  8. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Them transfers balling !!!
  9. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    #2 sacked again. Draughn is manhandling this line. End of 3rd Draughn 28 - Mitchell-10
  10. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Prep redzone, QBhitlist, football insiders
  11. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    He’s faster than he looks. I see why he’s ranked as #1 dual threat in Nc
  12. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    I know. I’m sure it will be all over Twitter when film is released. As a neutral person for this game if draughn wins you have to give them credit for beating Mitchell twice
  13. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    He did the pose ….. no flag
  14. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    I called it earlier. He has big hands and the rain won’t hurt the pass game. 6’6 or 6’7 185 lbs.
  15. H

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    I’m not related. Just a fan now
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment