Recent content by HSCoach13

  1. H

    Radford vs John Marshall

    I believe the score will be closer than the blowout some are expecting. Radford took D3 Northside to OT and could probably beat most Tidewater schools. Just saying Radford is closer to a Varina, EC Glass, Hopewell , Northside. Much better than what JM has played in the playoffs so far. I do...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Stoops evaluates John Mateer: 'I just don’t think you can play that position without confidence'
  5. 05 On3 Football Miami OC Shannon Dawson slams preseason rankings: 'We'll count the chips up at the end of the year'