What a difference in our offense the TEs have been under Stein.
Not bashing Stoops but TEs were just not in his offensive tool kit.
Boyer and Rodriguez have been more impactful in 5 games than they were in all their previous seasons combined.
Good question. Someone smarter than me can probably find that out. I just don't remember Duke, Kansas, UConn or any other big program struggling to play their starters due to injury every year like UK.
We have become a statistical anomaly for injury rate of top level programs.
I can't think of another major program that has lost more starters/key players for more periods of time than UK the last few years.
At this point I would be shocked if half our starters weren't injured or disabled by mid season. That is actually typical for UK basketball for quite a few years now.
The lifetime contract(made him lazy), divorce/drinking(made him fat) and his flirtation with A&M(killed recruiting) were all nails in his coaching coffin.