Recent content by HRCJRHRCJR

  1. H

    Succession Factor

    I asked Claude to explain it to a 10 year old High School Sports Rules in Illinois, Explained Simply First, some background: In Illinois, high schools are put into groups called "classes" based on how many students they have. Big schools play big schools, and small schools play small schools...
  2. H

    Football officials - CPS

    Not a computer glitch. I umpire HS baseball. I occasionally get paid before I get home the game via Arbiter. Shout out to Morton (Berwyn). The fingers on the keyboard release the payments.
  3. H

    Carmel Iggy

    https://fan.hudl.com/_/_/_/organization/_/_/watch?b=QnJvYWRjYXN0NDUxODY5MA==
  4. H

    St. Rita 39 at Montini 38 Final

    If I am Montini I come out in the triple option for the first offensive play.
  5. H

    Ignatius 30 Fenwick 20 Final

    Big win for the Wolfpack!
  6. H

    Dangerous Losing Record Playoff Teams

    May want to add a 3-6 or 4-5 St. Ignatius to this list - not sure if 7A or 8A
  7. H

    Week 3 streaming

    St. Rita at Loyola https://fan.hudl.com/usa/il/wilmette/organization/7138/loyola-academy-high/watch?b=QnJvYWRjYXN0NDMyNjkzOQ==
  8. H

    MC 48, SJR 44, F

    Well those posts aged poorly. Congrats to the Caravan
  9. H

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    I have a modified FOIA request. Instead of tuition review, every school, both public and private, must have web cams providing a live feed 24/7 from the schools weight room. A lot might be learned.
  10. H

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    Please post your evidence? My son went Ignatius and played football. Believe me we paid full tuition. Catholic schools tend to use third party companies to give out financial way in a need blind way.
  11. H

    Las Vegas valley public schools split from Bishop Gorman in football

    https://lasvegassun.com/news/2026/mar/20/public-schools-force-a-needed-reset-for-nevada-hig/
  12. H

    Las Vegas valley public schools split from Bishop Gorman in football

    https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-vegas-valley-high-schools-football-split-bishop-gorman-niaa-private-charter-ccsd-sports-varsity-preps-nevada
  13. H

    Trae Taylor to Nebraska… for high school

    Interesting that the boundaries for his Nebraska do not include Lincoln. https://mps.mpsomaha.org/schoolsearch/
  14. H

    Testing Numbers

    I know you said that - I was highlighting the community benefits
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida