Recent content by HPAPS

  1. H

    2025 TU Football Season Record Prediction Thread

    Being genuinely serious about this, if we go 4-8 but are competitive in a majority of the losses, thatll be a improvement and a semi successful first season
  2. H

    Official HC Speculation Thread

    Worked on me, I was a casual lurker but I got sucked in
  3. H

    Official HC Speculation Thread

    Personally, I just want to know who its going to be so I can blindly hype them up and get unreasonably amped for next season
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'
  5. 05 On3 Dallas Cowboys open 21-day practice window for Tyler Smith