Recent content by hoyas140

  1. H

    "John Smith is my Homeboy" Shirt

  2. H

    Looking for Historical Wrestling and/or Cowboy Wrestling Pics

    Cool. Anything that can be emailed would be great depending on what you have. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks. Josh
  3. H

    Excited to be going to my first Bedlam!!!!

    Oh, I bleed black and orange. The fact that I have a kid wrestling at OU doesn't change that. Josh
  4. H

    Excited to be going to my first Bedlam!!!!

    I've been to Stillwater a few times (camp when I was a wrestler, brought my team there for camp, coaches clinics, etc...) but never to an actual dual. I always have a great time when I do. Josh
  5. H

    OKC Open

    Great and thanks. Looking forward to it!!! Josh
  6. H

    OKC Open

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return