Yeah, how dare you accuse a man culturally appropriating a hairstyle of not bathing. But tbh I bet they are attached to the hat. Probly bald headed under that hat
I use Google. Its as simple as rest and therapy to heal or continue 17ing it up until its time for surgery. Joe Burrow missed a season for it. Its not like gout.
He certainly didn't look 90%. He would not run. Seemingly could not push off his plant foot. No threat to run, innacurate passes and several people, including Lebby saying well he is playing hurt and it effected his play. Google turf toe. It seems to be stage 2. Only treatment is rest unless it...
That is probly a fact. Unless it was day of game. Like a check it during warm ups type thing. Regardless of what anyone thinks playing on it did not help it heal. I dont know how anyone can believe that. Honestly he may not heal all year.
Explain to me how you know any of that ? Are you knowledgeable on turf toe and bad ankles ? Personally I use to think you had some decent takes on stuff but your insistence on this topic makes me think you are an idiot
I had heard the hamstring rumor also. Can't remember who said it but it was Robbie or Steve or ?? If K1 has a sore hammy, bad ankle and turf toe plus was running a fever, its criminal that Lebby didn't hold him out. As a coach you have to be smart enough to take care of your players. They wanna...