Recent content by Howedidyoudoit?

  1. H

    Howe & Maple Join OU Staff:

  2. H

    Next Year

    I don't think the Dixon's will make the lineup until they're juniors, so I'm sure they'll redshirt. And I was thinking Garcia would be at '25. If he can't make '25, he sits on the bench, and Millhof would have to step up, don't you think? Or how about seeing if Cody can clean Klimara up? lol
  3. H

    Next Year

    Agree; hard to win in Mulletville with John's greased zebras ringside.
  4. H

    Next Year

    He returned after Christmas. Cody let him back on the team; seems to be doing well.
  5. H

    Next Year

    Micco, What'll the Sooners look like next year? The Cowpokes seem to think we'll be way down, but I'm not so sure. 125: Garcia (qualifier?) 133: Brewer (top 3-5?) 141: ? 149: Pierce 157: DeAngelis (R12?) 165: Glass (R12?) 174: Reed (qualifier?) 184: Climmons or Wilson 197: Johnson (R12?) 285...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season