Recent content by HotelSuttle

  1. H

    If you have glass pack mufflers you are a dipshit

    What about the the things they put on the Hondas that are loud as hell
  2. H

    Oxford Vape Shop arrests

    A high percentage of my business is with convenience stores and literally the first thing that was done when a store was bought by a middle eastern person was to bring in the drug paraphernalia and then the vapes, kratom, etc. Don’t get me wrong, convenience stores have always sold drug...
  3. H

    Never thought I would ever see this associated with MSU football..

    I married by ex-wife on this game day. We left the church in a limo and I turned the game on to listen on the way to the reception. She got pissed. Derrick Taite and the offense were fun to listen to.
  4. H

    The HoneyBeez Y’all

    Not that I want to but I want to see how those uniforms go on and come off.
  5. H

    Mississippi State is charging $829 for the Hampton Inn Saturday Night

    Try the Far Out Motel on 182. Showing a king room for under $300 per night. Stayed here last year and enjoyed it.
  6. H

    Starkville rental advice

    My daughter has lived at The Balcony on Montgomery. Good place and location. Walking distance to a lot of places.
  7. H

    OT - Sleep

    I started having trouble staying asleep about 4 years ago. Never any trouble falling asleep but once I was awake I could never get back to sleep. I am self employed and over 50. Went to my primary physician and she told me she sees it all the time and gave me an Ambien prescription. I hate any...
  8. H

    Christmas decorations

    I can’t say that I hate putting up the outside decorations but I dislike it more and more each year. My wife is OCD with Christmas. The inside of the house has been fully Christmas since before Halloween. We had a weird combination of fall colors and Christmas decor at the same time. I have to...
  9. H

    For my fellow boomers…..

    35 years later I think I can faintly see the large, black X on the top of my hand from the permanent magic marker they tattooed us with after we paid our $5.00 cover charge.
  10. H

    West Point going workdwide

    Roberta, Roberta. Sing it Mac!
  11. H

    My one and only Saban related story

    I was in Orlando for the change of the century, Y2K, and Michigan State was playing Florida in the Citrus Bowl that year. We were hanging out at City Walk at Universal. This is when Saban left Michigan State for LSU. I was talking with one their fans and said hate to hear y’all lost your coach...
  12. H

    State script polo

    Bought one at The Lodge last week for $60.00
  13. H

    Starkville Summer Business Thread

    Any updates on Boardtown Pizza & Pints reopening?
  14. H

    OT: What's going on in Gulfport?.......

    28th Street that runs parallel to the base on the north side is a really bad area.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set