Recent content by Horses71

  1. H

    Clinton coach

    There is a coach out there with Clinton ties….Randy Jordan knows football too.
  2. H

    Clinton vs Anson moved to Thursday.

    I wish I could have gone. Coach Jordan is at Anson now. Did anyone get to see him?
  3. H

    way too early 2020 ECC conference predictions

    I bet JK fans are tired of being referred to as “lowly Jk”.
  4. H

    way too early 2020 ECC conference predictions

    Someone told me one of WRH's running backs lives in Kenansville.
  5. H

    Clinton vs Northeastern Eastern 2A Final

    I can't believe the dynasty of WRH may be over.
  6. H

    Clinton @ WRH

    Someone asked to research this answer.....When was the last time the Dynasty of WRH was held to 7 points?
  7. H

    Clinton 14 Wallace Rose-Hill 7

    is Ennis coming back???
  8. H

    Clinton 14 Wallace Rose-Hill 7

    I asked someone from Wallace last summer about Cruz (#10). I was told he’s ok, but he wouldn’t start at WRH. Ummm....ok.
  9. H

    James Kenan @ ED

    What the heck is there in do in Beulaville on a Friday night?
  10. H

    Clinton @ WRH

    Has WRH brought in the extra bleachers yet?
  11. H

    Clinton @ J.F. Webb

    Beating WRH meant a lot to our program? Geez.....we have beaten the "dynasty" a least every other year. Two years ago, we went down there with a .500 team and went up and down the field on you. If you didn't have #3 that game, we beat the mighty Dawgs by three touchdowns! But you had...
  12. H

    Clinton @ J.F. Webb

    I think the new staff is doing a great job!
  13. H

    Clinton @ J.F. Webb

    Sometimes people just don't recognize a great coach until the coach has moved on.
  14. H

    Clinton vs Cape Fear Wk 1

    I know a coach that could make it a banner year for this team.
  15. H

    Clinton vs Cape Fear Wk 1

    Will they be honoring Coach Lewis at this game?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act