Recent content by HopePopeNope

  1. H

    Hated tonight. Love this team

    We were never an easy final four contender. WTH.
  2. H

    Hated tonight. Love this team

    What do you love about this team? Defense? Inconsistent outside shooting? Rebounding? Free throw shooting? I’ve enjoyed this season for what it is, but it’s a bit odd to “love” this team. They’re as underwhelming as sex in your 70’s.
  3. H

    Should never happen

    I wonder how people will react if we get bounced early in the SEC tourney and NCAA tourney next year. “Give Pope three years”?
  4. H

    Losing this game a blessing in disguise??

    We do not have the players nor the coach to make any sort of run.
  5. H

    Our fanbase is trash

    I’m hoping for the best OP. But I’ve got no hope in Pope. He will be decent. But we desire more than decent.
  6. H

    I think this is it for Oweh.

    It is possible he attempts to make the jump, but he’s not going to be drafted. Bleacher Report doesn’t have him being drafted, and players at his position that are far better than him are going in mid-second round.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5