Recent content by hoopscoach21

  1. H

    Leach 0-9 in his last 9 Rivalry Games.

    I can’t believe Clemson didn’t fire that idiot Dabo. He started out I think 0-5 against their in state rival. I don’t care what he’s done since then, according to a ton of fans on message boards I’ve seen that’s unacceptable and he should’ve been fired. **edited to add I looked it up and he...
  2. H

    Best analyst: Aikman or Romo

    I just can't do this. I have to hear the sounds of the game, crowd noise, whistles, and I even want to know whats being said in play by play whether I think it is ridiculous or not. No sound, even with horrible commentary, would drive me crazy. Only way I can do it is I'm at a crowded bar or...
  3. H

    Who was the player on Saturday that shocked you the most?...

    Offensively it was all of our receivers. I thought KJ would be good (not 623 yards good), but I wasn't shocked he could throw it around. The receivers actually getting separation consistently and catching the ball well despite a couple drops shocked me. Defensively I was shocked at how well we...
  4. H

    OT: Can we already talk Thanksgiving food?

    Do you mind sharing how you changed or did the recipe for a whole chicken? That looks awesome but I'm not sure I'm ready for taking on a turkey just yet. I'd love to do a test run or 2 with a chicken.
  5. H

    OT: how can I get rid of moles?

    Obviously people asking for advice on how to get rid of them does.
  6. H

    OT: how can I get rid of moles?

    So you're bringing in other vegetation that doesn't naturally grow there? That is NOT how nature works. Why not just let it grow up into a jungle, the natural way? I'm sorry but this post just seemed condescending and ridiculous. I'm sure you participate in many other rituals and activities...
  7. H

    GoT

    I've seen a theory on twitter for how Arya was able to get that close to the NK without being suspected. It was that Lts. who's hair moved then turns it's head and blinks. Someone said the dead don't blink. Could that have been Arya? Did she "kill" that dead Lt. and steal his face in order to...
  8. H

    What football team is this?

    I wouldn't say that our Oline is going to be dominant, but I think this is the first time I've seen someone overly concerned with it. And it's definitely the first time I've seen someone say it's the biggest position group of concern on offense. Personally outside of linebacker and running...
  9. H

    If you could choose to live the life of any other

    The random billionaire is a great answer. If I had to be an athlete I'd probably pick a professional golfer. Get to travel to amazing/beautiful locations, money is incredible, less risk of permanent injury, etc... If you made me pick someone current Dustin Johnson would probably be my answer...
  10. H

    Campus Hotel Rumor

    If the new building takes up any of the current junction maybe they'll finally bulldoze that eyesore Dorman in order to make up for the lost space.
  11. H

    LOCKED - OT: Driving on the highway

    Yep answered my question from earlier about being proven wrong. Obviously the OP is set in his ways. This has been posted before but I'll post it again. Maybe someone not so arrogant to think they can't be wrong will find this informative and make themselves a safer driver.
  12. H

    LOCKED - OT: Driving on the highway

    This has been repeated multiple times but going 78 has literally nothing to do with the situation. The left lane is for actively passing traffic. You are going slower than traffic behind you so at your next safe opportunity you should move to the left so they can pas. Multiple studies have shown...
  13. H

    Holman?

    ^^^^THIS^^^^ I'd much rather him be a good teammate and excited for OUR success than pouting on the bench. The time to earn more PT is in practice not bitching on the sideline.
  14. H

    Stans is still coachin' and 'cruitin', and, lately, winning...

    I can't believe no one pointed out this excerpt from the article but I thought it was pretty hilarious. “Yes,” he answered, he still keeps up with Mississippi State. (He often uses Twitter to congratulate State teams in all sports.) After all, he said, he spent 22 years there."
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set