Recent content by hooks

  1. H

    Crazy if true , Super Bowl related

    Yeah I know what he’s saying I don’t think it’s accurate that a state could levy a full years taxes on 7 or 8 days of work salary in said state. It can be prorated as I understand it. I could be wrong but I’ve dealt with this issue in other states and us territories. They were saying his...
  2. H

    Crazy if true , Super Bowl related

    It’s not true that he lost money I don’t think. He got cali taxed on his bonus and salary while there 7 days as I understand it he still probably netted 400-500k for the week. I wonder if wash state hits the same stuff. Crazy unreasonable either way.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule jokes he won’t be taking acting talents ‘to Broadway’ after Lanterns cameo