Recent content by Hookem777

  1. Hookem777

    Eric, I need to change my payment method and when I email support, they said I had to cancel my...

    Eric, I need to change my payment method and when I email support, they said I had to cancel my subscription and resign back up. Is there not another way so I don't have to reset back up all of my settings, notifications, etc.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending