Meh, seems kind of harsh to say if a player doesn't get injured to say that. I can see the other way, but I'll step off this one. Even tho, I might be one of his biggest critics.
The tale of the tape was our 14 defensive rebounds vs their 13 offensive rebounds in the first half. That and Butler only playing 19 minutes due to rolling his ankle. Butler was +19, for 19 minutes; Krissa was -23 for 21 minutes. Injuries are part of the game, **** happens. That and that Shief...
Maybe try to grab a GD defensive rebound. They had 13 offensive boards to our 14 defensive boards in the first half.
It's not like we were gonna go 40-0 or anything, but that's just frustrating. It got better in the 2nd half, but we were already down 7 from there.
If you live in Lexington or Louisville? You'll get your wish. Assuming you're in ground zero. Outside of that, you might be suffering for a bit.
Just prep for the New Madrid fault blowing its load. We're basically surrounded by 3 rivers. Even the national guard won't go over those bridges...