Recent content by hoochie302

  1. H

    Wrestling 2025 NCAA Tourney thread

    That was sweet!!!
  2. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    Are you talking about all police, firefighters, electricians, plumbers, steelworkers, autoworkers, and others?
  3. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    What did you do before you retired Bob?
  4. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    You say they should go by test scores......that shows you have no clue about education.
  5. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    Nailed it lol!!!?
  6. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    Once a douche always a douche....... I asked you what profession you are in, but you went into hiding you chicken. I guess professional masturbator is too long for you to type.
  7. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    Let me guess......you are a hardcore right winger who gets his panties in a bunch over a rainbow flag. What do you do for a living?
  8. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    I read the first article, which is opinion. I agree with him there is a retention problem. I Googled teaching jobs in Delaware. There are over 300 teaching positions unfilled. To me that's a shortage. Why do you think they are unfilled?
  9. H

    OT: Any Burned Out Teachers in Here?

    You have some valid points mixed in with condescending smugness. Every teacher I know has a masters. Most are not online degrees. If an engineer makes $90k coming out of college and I'm making $90k in my 24th year, how am I well paid for my time?
  10. H

    Steelers trading starting QB Pickett to Philly for draft picks

    Small price for the Eagles to pay. Picketts salary is minimal, and he has 2 years left on his rookie contract.
  11. H

    OT: Santa brought me a new knee for Christmas

    I was 52 when I got mine. I'm surprised his knee doc doesn't do it now if his pain is that bad.
  12. H

    OT: Santa brought me a new knee for Christmas

    This is exactly how you need to think about it. It's a couple months of pain that gives you your quality of life back. I couldn't walk 10 yards before my replacement. Now I can hike 2 hours. That's all worth it.
  13. H

    OT: Santa brought me a new knee for Christmas

    Had my right knee replaced last November. While the pain sucks now, a year from now you'll be soooo happy you did it. Good luck!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set