Recent content by homeytheclown

  1. H

    What does the national media see in UofL (U6)?

    It’ll depend on the point . It will be a massivey jump in talent compared to last season
  2. H

    Michigan reportedly set to hire Juwan Howard as head coach

    I predict Michigan will fade away
  3. H

    I have stage 3 rectal cancer. I could use your help.

    May God bless you with a miracle op
  4. H

    Mick Cronin to UCLA

    I always thought they could do much better than Cronin , imo he fits in. Worse than Charlie strong did at Texas
  5. H

    Mick Cronin to UCLA

    I bet bearcat fans are happy
  6. H

    Let's face it...

    Denny Crum said that too
  7. H

    Stackhouse to Vandy official

    Weirdest hire ever
  8. H

    Better Not...

    Tyler will
  9. H

    Taco vs zion

    Ugh cmon do it for taco
  10. H

    Taco vs zion

    It changed direction had to hit back iron
  11. H

    Taco vs zion

    It hit back iron
  12. H

    Taco vs zion

    I dont think it hit
  13. H

    Taco vs zion

    Bring it home taco big fella
  14. H

    Taco vs zion

    Whoa
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Tim Tebow: Keelon Russell has been 'unstoppable' entering matchup vs. Kamario Taylor, Mississippi State
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit compares Jeremiah Smith to NFL legends Julio Jones, Terrell Owens: ‘Rare skill set’