Recent content by HollisterHawk

  1. H

    HWC adds Luke Luffman

    Nice! Solid pick up to roll with the big boys.
  2. H

    Askren

    Yeah that was rough to watch. It looked like he needed medical attention
  3. H

    Final X

    (Admitted Spencer Fanboy) I'm still super stoked about yesterday's win. Especially with Basch's narrative of "Luke's win will be a passing of the guard." Being down 4-0 and bull dogging his was back to win 8-4. Right now I think Spencer gets him 9 out of 10 times.
  4. H

    Final X

    That last push out was freakin gangster. "Edge wrestle me why doncha!" Bull
  5. H

    Final X

    He's trying to use the Bradon Courtney tactic. Wrestle Spencer as little as possible. Put tem skates on and glide to the boundary.
  6. H

    Final X

    I went back and watched it 👀. The little brother push at the end was not a great look. Spencer's like "Aye! I'm standing over here!"
  7. H

    Final X

    YEEEEEES!!!!. LOL Im over here refreshing my phone like a crazy person!
  8. H

    Final X

    Shot clock or push out?
  9. H

    Final X

    Im not watching. Just in case I'm the bad luck guy. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
  10. H

    Nelson Brands

    He gets to coach wrestling and hang out in Pismo Beach. I'm for sure jealous.
  11. H

    Senior World Team Trials

    Only got to see short highlight clip on YouTube. Looked like he came out with avengeance. Did he look good or is it just my Spencer goggles messing with my heart haha 😄
  12. H

    Who's going to Pan-Ams?

    How's the crowd out there today?
  13. H

    US Open entries rolling in - including Lee, Kilty, DeSanto, Buchanan (and more)

    How did i get stuck sitting next to both Blaze AND Lillidual Dad's??? Sorry for the spelling... made it hurt even more. Wild
  14. H

    US Open entries rolling in - including Lee, Kilty, DeSanto, Buchanan (and more)

    Any Hawk fans hitting the strip after the finals? Would love to buy a fellow fan a drink. On a separate note, why are there adult men PSU Fans in here? Get your s**t together.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers